👋 About me
These days I am enthusiastic about the world around React Native and Expo.
Me & Technical writing
I've written over 150+ blog posts and tutorials for 25 developer publications and organizational blogs. I have also been responsible to create a curriculum for an online educative learning platform Zeolearn on Nodejs.
Me & Open Source
I frequently contribute to Open Source community and have been active in #100DaysOfCode, freeCodeCamp, Node.js, and GatsbyJS.
I've been awarded among Top 200 Open Source Contributors by freeCodeCamp.org in 2018.
Other stuff I am passionate about
When I am not writing code, or writing about code, I like to spend my time with books (I'm on Goodreads😬) , travel to places I've never been, meet new people and talk nerdy 🤓.
📨 My Weekly Newsletter
At least once a week, I roll out a newsletter for fellow developers to enhance their skills in Nodejs, Reactjs, React Native, and Firebase. I publish new posts every week and and you can stay up to date by joining 1000+ developers.💌 Subscribe here
✍️ Publications I've written for
Some of the notable developer publications I've worked with:
Other notable publications: Hackernoon, Rising Stack, Codeburst.io, ZeoLearn.com, Art + Marketing, 42hire.com, ITNext, Eduonix, The Startup, JavaBeginnersTutorial.com, Alligator.io, LevelUp Gitconnected, Better Programming, React Native Training, Pusher, Instamobile, Newline.co (by Fullstack.io), & Soshace.
👨💻 Work History
Currently, I am working as independent contract developer on web applications and as at technical Writer.Independent Contract (2017- present)
- Crowdbotics (Full-Stack role, Technical Writer, 2018 - Present)
- Hearbeat (Technical Writer, 2019 - Present)
- JSCrambler (Technical Writer, 2018 - Present)
- Danco Solutions (Full-Stack role)
- Zeolearn (Node.js Course Curriculum Creator)
- Huksa Private Networks (Node.js dev role)
- JBL Technologies (Node.js dev role)
- Associate Software Engineer/Node.js Developer
⚙️ Open Source
- expo-firebase-starter: based on latest Expo SDK, provides a quicker way to start with Expo + Firebase projects.
- gatsby-bulma-quickstart: a quick Way to bootstrap your next Gatsby + Bulma site.
- 100DaysOfCode Twitter bot for #100DaysOfCode community hosted by freeCodeCamp.
- ProjectEuler100 Twitter bot for #ProjectEuler100 community hosted by freeCodeCamp.
- AWSCertifiedBot Twitter bot for #AWSCertified community hosted by freeCodeCamp.
- Gatsbyjs: Creator of 4 starter/theme kits.
- Nodejs: Contributor/Maintainer of Nodejs.org website.
🧰 Currently Using
- Computer: MacBook Air 2017
- Editor: Visual Studio Code
- Static Site Generator: Gatsbyjs
- Hosting: Netlify
- Syntax Highlighting: Prismjs
- Code Syntax Theme: fairyFloss, Dracula Pro
- Terminal: iTerm with ZSH shell
- Manage Blog posts: Notion
- Newsletter: Tinyletter
🎧 Guest Podcast Appearance & Interviews
- React Round Up 006: Setting Up and Getting Used to Gatsby with Charles Max Wood, Cory House, Tara Manicsic and Kent C Dodds
- My Patchy Journey To Software Development with Catalin Pit
- How passion to write combined with love for technology lead this dev to gain mastery at tech blogging.
✈ Countries I've visited (8)
I love to travel.
🤝 Want to collaborate?