⚙️ What I use
I almost never get asked about what's my setup is or what I use. Nonetheless, here is what I use on daily basis.
- Visual Studio Code- My friend Scott Spences introduced me to VS Code. At that time, we were both using Atom. I have never looked back.
- Jetbrains Mono- I like this font.
- Brave- as my personal browser. I also use Chrome and sometimes Safari and Firefox.
- fairyFloss- As much as I love to try new themes in VSCode, I always come back to fairyFloss.
- item2- My terminal of choice, with ZSH shell.
- Homebrew- For installing other libs and softwares.
- LICEcap- For creating GIFs.
Find out more about what VSCode extensions I regularly use here.